The Top 10 Reasons to Send Your Child to Gladstone Park P.S.
- A friendly, welcoming school community
- Spacious and stimulating play areas, located in a safe environment.
- Highly successful Performing Arts program and state-of-the-art ICT Centre.
- Well maintained and fully air-conditioned classrooms.
- ‘Step into Prep’- a transition program for pre-school children that ensures a happy start to school.
- Quality team – dynamic teachers, supportive parents and happy students.
- Excellent ‘Developmental Curriculum’ program.
- Effective social skills program and outstanding Prep/Year 6 buddy program.
- A positive, caring approach to welfare and discipline.
- A comprehensive curriculum that covers all key learning areas, catering for a diverse range of learning styles.
Due to current Covid-19 restrictions we are unable to offer School Tours on site until further notice. We encourage prospective families to view our Virtual Tour of Gladstone Park Primary School via the link below:
Our comprehensive Parent Information Booklet may also answer many questions about our approach to and delivery of a quality, holistic primary education for your child:
Prep/Foundation for 2021
Conditions for Enrolment.
- Child must have turned 5 years of age by 30th April of that year.
- Must provide your child’s original Birth Certificate or Passport, as proof of age.
- Must provide an immunisation status certificate, regardless of whether the child is or is not immunised.
Years 1 – 6 2021
Due to high demand for enrolment at Gladstone Park Primary School, enrolment is not guaranteed. Priority will be given to families who live within our school zone. To determine whether GPPS is your local designated school, please go to the Find My School link below and enter your address:
If you would like to consider enrolment at GPPS please contact the Assistant Principal on 9338 2774 or take a moment to complete our Enrolment Enquiry form and we will contact you regarding your enquiry.