The Top 10 Reasons to Send Your Child to Gladstone Park P.S.
- A friendly, welcoming school community
- Spacious and stimulating play areas, located in a safe environment.
- Highly successful Performing Arts program and state-of-the-art ICT Centre.
- Well maintained and fully air-conditioned classrooms.
- ‘Step into Prep’- a transition program for pre-school children that ensures a happy start to school.
- Quality team – dynamic teachers, supportive parents and happy students.
- Excellent ‘Developmental Curriculum’ program.
- Effective social skills program and outstanding Prep/Year 6 buddy program.
- A positive, caring approach to welfare and discipline.
- A comprehensive curriculum that covers all key learning areas, catering for a diverse range of learning styles.
We encourage prospective families to view our Virtual Tour of Gladstone Park Primary School via the link below:
Our comprehensive Parent Information Booklet may also answer many questions about our approach to and delivery of a quality, holistic primary education for your child:
Information Booklet 2023
School Information for Prospective Families
Due to high demand for enrolment at Gladstone Park Primary School, enrolment is not guaranteed. Priority will be given to families who live within our school zone. To determine whether GPPS is your local designated school, please go to the Find My School link below and enter your address:
Find my School
As our school operates near to its enrolment capacity, those families residing outside our zone can only be accepted if there is availability, You can see the Department of Education and Training’s Placement Policy, which our school follows, here
If you are interested in enrolling at our school, please complete our online Enrolment Enquiry Form and we will contact you regarding your enquiry. Alternatively, you can contact the Assistant Principal on 9338 2774 or email the school on firstname.lastname@example.org
An enrolment form will be provided when a place is offered.
To be eligible for school enrolment your child must turn 5 by the 30th of April of the Prep/Foundation year. Please provide your child’s original Birth Certificate or Passport, as proof of age and their completed Immunisation Certificate. Immunisation Certificates can be obtained by ringing 1800 653 809 or through a Medicare office.
You will also be required to provide information about:
- your contact details
- emergency contact details
- health information about your child (such as allergies or illnesses they need to manage)
- other legal orders relating to your child and their welfare (if any)
Starting school is an exciting time for children, parents and carers. We want to help make the enrolment process as easy as possible for you. Each year, the department releases the Foundation (Prep) Enrolment Information Pack for Parents/Carers. These information packs, and other important information, can be found on the Enrolling in Foundation (Prep) page of the Victorian Government website.